Blue Atlas Robotics
WORK WITH US
Our latest career opportunities are listed below!
CURRENT JOB VACANCY
Blue Atlas Robotics has an industry-first computer vision-based underwater inspection robot, we have a global outlook, and we aim to shape the future of understanding and visualizing maritime assets.
Our ambition is to become the global market leader within underwater 3D visual inspections – our technology can not only streamline the daily workflow for all people in the frontline but also allows the asset owner to have complete visibility through access to 3D-digital twins.
We are searching for a sales manager with hands-on customer-facing experience with sales across the different maritime segments and the development of a global network of sales agents.
About the Job
We are looking for a sales manager to accelerate our sales funnel and take a vital role in the scale-up of our international sales strategy. The right candidate will enter Blue Atlas Robotics with a strong commercial mindset, persistent sales mentality, and insight and network within the maritime industry.
In this role, you will focus on strengthening Blue Atlas Robotics’ positioning in the different markets and identifying, realizing, and closing out sales opportunities. It will be vital for you to actively get and continue adding to our existing knowledge of the current pains of different customer segments and communicate the many unique value propositions of the Blue Atlas Sentinus.
Some level of traveling should be expected, as this is required to align our sales and distribution network with company growth and sales targets.
Key Activities, Responsibilities, and Challenges
- Developing and executing sales and distribution scale-up network agreements.
- Creating new business opportunities and closing sales, utilizing existing industry knowledge.
- Networking with customers, distribution partners, and maritime decision-makers.
- Managing sales strategies, ensuring sales targets, pricing, and margins are all achieved.
- Creating commercial and sales processes, alignment of same with marketing strategy.
- Taking part in exhibitions, conferences, and other events as required.
Your Track Record, Qualifications, and Personal Skills
- Has a strong and documented sales record in the maritime industry.
- A commercial, growth-oriented focus and a hunger to chase and close new business.
- Is confident with relationship building and is a networker by nature.
- Can animate and drive a dialogue with all customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Communicate and absorb technical as well commercial topics at the same time.
- Has strong English skills (both written and spoken).
Why take the dive with us?
At Blue Atlas Robotics, you will become part of an experienced and multi-national team with a passion for underwater robotics. We offer a flexible work environment, on-site and remote, where you can quickly gain a high level of responsibility within the company. We have an open, fast-paced decision-making culture where all team members are equally valued.
How to apply
Please note that the applications will be assessed continuously, so we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please get in touch with CEO Mads Andersen (Mads@BlueAtlasRobotics.com).
Blue Atlas Robotics © 2023 | 10 Forskerparken, Odense, Denmark | Ph: +45 29 28 25 48 | CVR: 39944618